Operation Assistant

  • Bandar Lampung
  • Pt Antam Persero Tbk
PT Aneka Tambang (Persero) Tbk - Antam is one of the largest state-owned mining companies in Indonesia. The company was founded in 1968 as a result of a merger or amalgamation of several national mining companies that produce a single commodity. As a state-owned company, most of the company's shares are owned by the government of the Republic of Indonesia with a composition of 65% shares. The remaining 35% of the shares are owned by the public or the general public. The main commodities of this mining company are high-grade nickel ore (saprolite), low-grade nickel ore (limonite), ferronickel, gold, silver, and bauxite. The company also performs precious metal processing and refining activities as well as geological services as the main servicesThe RoleYour responsibilities will include:Acting as second-in-command to the manager, and taking care of all duties in their absence.Assisting the Manager with operational issues.Scheduling meetings and team-building sessions as required.Promptly answering the questions of staff and other stakeholders.Providing excellent customer service and maintaining relationships with vendors.Preparing and filing forms and other documents.Assisting with recruitment and onboarding processes.Taking inventory and ordering office supplies as needed.Updating logs and order forms.Analyzing all operations and forwarding suggestions for improvement to the Manager.Ideal ProfileSkills required:You have Proven work experience as an Operations Assistant or a similar roleYou possess Excellent written and verbal communication skillsYou have excellent organizational abilities and Outstanding interpersonal skillsRelevant training and/or certifications as an Operations AssistantYou have a positive personality and passion for workYou have strong proactive and learning abilities,.What's on Offer? Opportunity within company with a solid track record of successGreat work cultureFlexible working options